- Job type:Contract
* Performs direct recruiting and sourcing activities for open positions by creating and driving a collaborative sourcing strategy for non-exempt positions including, but not limited to: Drivers, Technicians, Mechanics, Operators, etc.
* Generates qualified candidates through cost-effective and strategic channels including direct recruiting, employee referrals, Internet and other media advertisements, Internet data mining, outside search firms and ATS databases
* Understands and uses sourcing to fill positions and create pipeline, leverages technology to find active and passive candidates, and has a comfort level with cold calling
* Meet established hiring goals and maintain compliance with reporting structure
* Maintain a recruiting database for sourcing and tracking candidates
* Maintains high-touch and proactive direct communication with candidates, client representatives and team members during the job/candidate cycle
* Formulates a sourcing strategy for each position and ensures strategy is communicated and understood by client
* Participates in external meetings/conferences to network and keep abreast of current best practices and trends
* Bachelor's degree required in business, management, human resources, communication or other related discipline
* 5+ years of successful, results oriented experience in recruiting or human resources with emphasis on recruitment and selection
* Experience in a high volume recruiting environment, preferably in a manufacturing organization.
* Experience in recruitment of drivers, production technicians/operators, and/or manufacturing workers is a requirement
* Extremely proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and significant experience with ATS, recruiting technology and Internet tools
* AIRS certificate preferred
* The position is an office-based position and occasionally requires work-related travel