Firmware Engineer required for 6 month contract in Houston
- Job type:Contract
Progressive Global Energy are currently hiring for a Firmware Engineer to join a global oilfield service company for a 6 month contract.
This position will be based on the north side of Houston, TX, and will likely move into a Full Time Employee role depending on performance.
- Evaluates project risks and provides input to project leads to develop mitigation
- Uses engineering tools, test specifications and assessment of Health, Safety and Environment requirements during the design process
- Working heavily with hardware and software engineers at a senior level to write codes for the micro-controllers
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Firmware Engineer position
- Previous experience working on Real Time Operating (RTO) systems (QNX Threadx, embedded Linux, VXWorks are all considered)
- Previous experience working on constrained embedded platforms
If you meet the above requirements are interested in discussing this position further, please send your updated resume for review.
Look forward to hearing from you!